|Alcatel One Touch 4033E stock rom/firmware|
You can fix the following issue in your phone:
2. Damaged System UI
3. TP Upgrade only
4. Dead phone but it is detected in computer
5. Remove Gmail Account / Password / Pattern Lock (Alternative Way)
6. Privacy Protection Password Lock up
“DOWNLOAD THESE FILES”
Firmware Here –>Alcatel One Touch 4033e Part 1
Firmware Here –>Alcatel One Touch 4033e Part 2
Firmware Here –>Alcatel One Touch 4033e Part 3
Firmware Here –>Alcatel One Touch 4033e Part 4
“Extract the files to your desired folder”
“If you encounter error in flashtool, use different version of it.”
“I suggest to use 32bit Windows OS for compatibility of the driver”
“You can also use 64bit version, just disable driver signing or driver signature before installing the driver.”
Installing Driver with AutoInstaller
Follow these steps:
- Turn off your phone (always powered off is a must)
- Press and hold volume up or down, or you can simple press the two button.
- Insert your USB cable without releasing the VOLUME button(s).
- In your computer, it must detect your phone and it will install the MTK Preloader or Mediatek USB VCOM driver.
- Repeat 1 to 4 if it does not detect your phone.
- If MTK Preloader/Mediatek USB VCOM Driver is installed you are good to go in flashing your phone
Thanks visit mysite