Reset FRP/ bypass MI account Xiaomi Redmi Y2:
Step by Step guide to bypass Mi accountFRP on Xiaomi Redmi Y2. if you own Xiaomi Redmi Y2 having FRP issue [This device is associated with an existing mi account type password to continue] then you can bypass it using the bellow Guide. here we Share a tool Which have ability to bypass MI account on any Xiaomi Devices. You can use it using the below Guide.
2. Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So Make Sure That you have a backup of your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Process. to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
How to Remove/Reset MI account on Xiaomi Redmi Y2:
1. Download and Run s droid toolkit.exe File from extracted folder.
2. Now Install QD Loader Driver on your PC.
3. then reboot your Phone to bootloader and Connect to PC.
4. Then On S droid toolkit type 19 and hit enter it will boot your Phone to edl Mode.Go back.
5. then type 27 and hit enter it show you 3 option Select Xiaomi type ‘g’ and hit enter.
6. a new popup is now opened select MI account Remover according your Window version and Click Start.
7. Done. Check if it Give a Success Msg.
- Go Here Click Forgot under Login Details.
- Insert your Registered SIM on another phone.
- type Registered Number.
- then Click Forgot.
- wait until You Receive Forgot Link.
- When Receive Click on Link open it in Browser type New Password Click Change and then Go back to locked Phone and login with new password.
Final Solution to bootup Your Phone. This Method Require twrp Recovery or a unlocked bootloader.
2. then Reboot phone to twrp using volume and power keys.
3. on twrp enable MTP or if enabled then transfer ROM file from PC to Phone.
4. Go to backup tab and create a nandroid backup. then flash Downloaded ROM using the Install tab.
5. Reboot system Now. Done.
also require twrp but You can use MIUI. [Some function Related MI account are not Work]
2. Now go to mount tab and check system. Go back.
3. Go to File Manager Navigate System/Private app Find and delete these files ‘Mi account.apk’ Security.apk’ Mi cloud.apk’ or any other app which is related to MI account. [Don’t delete Core app [Like setting, system ui, framework etc.] otherwise Get bootlooped.
4. Go back Reboot System Now.