for UMIDigi F1 (NOT F1-Play)
(128gb Rom, 4gb Ram)
Procedure to how to flash the recovery
Procedure with Adb Commands
1) download all the previous files;
2) in Android M3 in “Settings System details” enter in about phone ot make visible the developer options click several times on about phone ….
3) in Setting System will be now the developer menu’ enter and switch to visible OEM unlocking allow the bootloader to be unlocked.
4) reboot the phone and with power menu’ and volume + in the same time enter in booting menu’…….select fastboot mode.
5) Now in windws pc run the commad cmd or open a ms-dos windows and enter in the adb folder ;
6)write the command fastboot devices…and the phone connected with the usb cable must answer the command that is connected..
7) use the command fastboot oem unlock and wait….
8 ) copy with windows command the recovery twrp.img in the adb folder and renamed it with recovery.img
to flash in the phone use this command : Fastboot flash flash recovery recovery.img
the process will start …and wait it…
9) make this command to reboot into recovery mode: fastboot reboot.
10) now take the buttons pushed with power menu’ + volume + and select recovery mode….
11) in recovery mode will show probably russian language…skip the alert with the arrow back and enter in details menu’ on the right top to change the language…
NOW NOT REBOOT INTO ANDROID SYSTEM WITHOUT MAKE THE ROOT STEPS
because the android system protection will flash automatically the recovery original and all of you will lost the recovery twrp flashed before
and all of you will repeit all the previous steps again.
ATTENTION READ CAREFULLY !!!!!
After the root procedure do not lock the bootloader probably you will receive the defective bluetooth and wifi .
So remain in unlocked bootloader and right root active !!!
Many Thanks to Chancruze from Teamwin
Many Thanks to Teamwin staff
Many Thanks to bencebacsi the Admin of the Umidigi Official Forum
Of Course many thanks to SOCRATE the Great Admin of Needrom
※Please make a backup of your device before installing or updating ROM
Donate with PayPal to ghost45