3. Install Mediatek drivers from SP_Driver_v2.0.rar file- Extract and execute as administrator – Restart your computer
4. Shutdown your phone and connect it to the computer with USB wire – The Mediatek DA USB Preloader should be recognized – It’s deconnected after 3 seconds – if not restart procedure
5. Unplug your phone from the computer, still shutdown.
6. Extract SP Flash Tool to your desktop. Launch Flash_tool.exe as administrator – Then Select the Scatter file found in the P7000 ROM folder MT6752_Android_scatter.txt – Verify that every line is checked – Push Download green button and then connect your phone to the computer. The bottom of SP Flash tool will flash of different colours during download
Done !! Your phone is newly installed with last (June 2015) ROM and TWRP recovery (acces with Vol+ and power button in the same time)
How To ROOT Elephone P7000
Follow instructions inside RootP7000myphone.zip – Included troubleshooting concerning Device Not Find issue with ADB Shell- ADB is the only known working way to root this ROM. KingRoot, KingUser, VRoot, iRoot are not properly working. Don’t flash the SuperSu install zip you can find on the net from TWRP, it enter the phone into withoutend bootloop.
How To repair internet Wifi/Bluetooth Tethering issue in Elephone P7000
Need absolutely Root permissions 1. Download SQLite Editor from Play store – Open it and grant the root access Go with a file root explorer into data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases. Make a copy of settings.db if you are not sure about what you are doing Open SQLite Editor and grant the root access. Go into data/data/com.android.providers.settings/databases and open settings.bd and Global option Select the “add” button and create a new pair entry id= 108 name=tether_dun_required value=0
Save and exit
2. Open a file explorer with root access (root explorer, ES File Explorer…). Go in /system and edit build.prop At the end of the file, add this line: net.tethering.noprovisioning=true
Save and exit
3. Shutdown your phone and restart in TWRP recovery, then go in Wipe/advanced and select Dalvik and Cache. Wipe this 2 files. Then reboot the phone.
If an update is available in the OTA application, unroot in SuperSu your phone first before applying.