Device name : Qmob
File type : NVRAM
Credit : Free
Included CPU Types
- MTKdroid Tools
- Android USB device driver
- Android MTK USB device driver
How to Flash Qmob NVRAM file
- Run MTKdroidTools.exe from PC.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone and connect it to your PC via USB cable.
- Click o the “Root” button at the bottom of the program window and grant root permission in your phone.
- Then click on “Restore” button. It will ask for a .bin file and a .tar file. Select the correct file from “BackupNVRAM” folder. If everything goes well you have successfully restored your phone’s IMEI/NVRAM data.
Now install any custom ROM of your choice without worrying about
loosing IMEI/NVRAM data and make most out of Android. That’s all for
now. Keep reading and sharing your thoughts with us down in the comments
Above NVRAM files are Supported for all certain CPU Types
Note : Please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware