PCMAG AND GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS WINNER
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to/from PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
• Installed on 160 million devices in 205 countries and growing
• Over 45 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
• The No. 1 app in Google Play’s Business category with 300,000+ user reviews
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, ACER, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, Barnes & Noble, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Kyocera and Kobo
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 NOW BRINGS DESKTOP FEATURES TO A MOBILE LIKE NEVER BEFORE:
• Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
• PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
• Track changes with multiple author support
• View, create and edit complex office and attachments all from a familiar desktop-style interface.
• Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
• Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
• Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office – ODT, ODS and ODP – support (available as in-app purchase).
• Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
• Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
• Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
• Available in 56 languages.
• Support for multiple keyboard shortcuts including moving of objects and selections.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
• Ad free.
• Format Painter in Word documents.
• Security features – work with password protected files.
• Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file.
• Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
• Edit transitions in PowerPoint slideshows.
• Support for Android M
• External keyboard support with improved editing and markup
• Complete right-to-left language support
• New and updated templates for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Numerous improvements across all editors:
• Word: Vastly improved header/footer functions
• Excel: Support for text boxes, function search, auto-fit, and more
• PowerPoint: Read-only support of tables in PPTX formats