NeoSon Aphone R11 MT6572 Android 4.4.2 Flash Files
Readme Once:Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your MediaTek device, then take a backup of importantdata such as Contacts, Call logs, SMS, and other data as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock firmware.
The firmware shared on this page is officiallyreleased by the company and helps you to recover your Phone if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging, Unknown Baseband, IMEI Null and dead issue.
How To Flash NeoSon Aphone R11 MT6572 Android 4.4.2 With Sp Flash Tool:
- Extract And Run SPflashtool.
- Install MTK android USBdrivers.
- Then download Firmware file/Flashfile/Rom for your phone from below.
- switchoff your mobile remove the battery (if removable) reinsert the battery and plug the USB cable in chargingsocket.
- Now open SP flash tool.exe.
- When SP flash tool open, go to downloadbutton in SP flash tool.
- In download tab, click on scatterload button.
- After locating the scatter tab, click on the downloadbutton.
- Now connect your smartphone with a USB cable and press volumeup or volumedown key for easy detection (remove and reinsert your phone battery if it is removable)
- When flashing is completed, a greenring will appear in SP flash tool.
- Close SP flash tool on your computer and unplug the phone.
- Power on the phone and enjoy.
- After flashing processstarts, it might take up to 5–10 minutes. So keep patience and wait.