The device runs on Android Lollipop but now you can Update Motorola Droid Turbo to Marshmallow. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Motorola Droid Turbo is available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.14GB in size.
Here we provide you the OTA zip file with that you can Update Motorola Droid Turbo to Marshmallow manually via stock recovery. Download Motorola Droid Turbo Marshmallow OTA file from below.
- Make sure you at least 2GB of free space on your device.
- This process is only for Motorola Droid Turbo so don’t try this on any other variant.
- I am not responsible for any damaged hardware or software arising from this process, so proceed at your own risk.
- Battery level should be 75% before you Update Moto Turbo to Marshmallow.
- It is recommended to take backup of your device and do a factory reset after installing the update if you are facing forced closed error.
Download Marshmallow OTA File for Motorola Droid Turbo –
How to Update Motorola Droid Turbo to Marshmallow Manually
- Download Marshmallow OTA zip file for Motorola Droid Turbo (rename it to update.zip) from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot Moto Turbo into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘apply update from sd card‘.
- Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Now select the zip file and it will Install Marshmallow on your Motorola Droid Turbo.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Update Motorola Droid Turbo to Marshmallow Manually. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.