Thanks to charbelaoun44 (Xda developer) for his hard work.By using TWRP Recovery you can easily install this Rom.So if you want to upgrade your Grand Prime from lollipop or marshmallow to Nougat then follow step by step guide to flash cm14 Rom
Disclaimer : we are not responsible for any damage to your phone.Do it at your own risk.Follow the instructions properly. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone.
How to install Cynogenmod 14 rom on Galaxy Grand Prime
- Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 7.0 ROM from here and Gapps 7.0 from here and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.