Another rare tablet has landed in my workspace and this is the Identity ESP E201K. I think this is a Korean tablet because of the Korean letters that are written in the screen when you are flashing the phone.
Download the Firmware
E201K – First ROM
E201K – Final ROM
*Extract the file in your desired folder*
Flashing the ROM
1. You need to extract the First ROM that you have downloaded in your sdcard. Just put it in the root of your sdcard no folder needed.
2. Power Off your tablet and insert the SD Card in your tablet
3. Power on the tablet. It will display a Korean Letter with blue background. It will restart several times (4 times) before displaying the android logo. When you see the the android logo it is done flashing the first ROM or firmware.
4. Extract the final ROM in your sdcard. Just put it again in the root folder of your sdcard. And insert again in your tablet.
5. Press the Reboot putton near the HDMI cable. You can press it with needle.
6. Again when it power up you will see Korean letter with blue background and wait for it to finish flashing. When it is done it will reboot into normal state.
Pictures for reference
When you are flashing your phone this will appear.
When you are done flashing the first ROM
When you are done flashing the final ROM
I hope that you find this post useful.
More from my site
- Hard Reset your 3Q RC9716B and remove pattern lock, password and gmail account This rare tablet just landed in my workplace. It is the 3Q RC9716B. This tutorial is to […]
- Remove password, pattern lock, gmail account in your ZTE Z992 Avail 2 This is my first post to hard reset a ZTE Mobile brand. This phone is the ZTE Z992 Avail […]
- Hard Reset your Kata T2 and remove password, pattern lock, gmail acount This is my first time to post a Kata brand. And this is the Kata T2. This procedure will […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Zap and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account It's been a while since I posted a Hard Reset tutorial. And here I am again, this […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Blast and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account This tutorial is for Torque Droidz Blast. Not the Torque Droidz Blast X. You can check […]
- Hard Reset Oppo JOY R1001 and remove password, pattern and gmail account Hey,I got a tutorial to hard reset your Oppo R1001 or also known as the Oppo Joy. Just […]
- Remove password, pattern lock and hard reset your Nokia X Nokia X drop by in my workplace. And the owner of this phone forgot the password. This […]
- Hard Reset your Aftron AFMID7150 and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account The Aftron AFMID7150 a rare tablet again came to my workplace. I was surprised that this […]
- Ainol Novo 8 mini Firmware / Stock ROM I uploaded another firmware, this is for Ainol Novo 8 mini. This tablet has a action […]
- Hard Reset your LG G2 D802 and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account Hey,I have a new tutorial and this for LG G2 or LG D802. Just keep on trying when you […]
- Board ID Inet 86vz rev03 firmware to unbrick your tablet This firmware is for BOARD ID Inet 86vz rev03. This tablet usually have a A13 cpu or […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Trend and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account Hey,This tutorial is for Torque Droidz Trend. Just check out the procedure below. Im […]