The Custom ROM is loaded with a number of best features that are dubbed essential to enhance your Android experience. The ROM is based on CyangenMod and is in Beta mode. So your Galaxy Tab might get bugged, bricked or face certain issues while going through the update, for which we shall not remain responsible.
This Custom ROM will fix the issues of incoming calls, Red flashy frames, Lock Screen, Google Setup Wizard, WiFi, Videos, YouTube and many other issues. Before starting the update, you have to create a complete backup of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 LTE as the new Custom ROM might erase all data.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 LTE to unofficial CM13 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- First of all download the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 Custom ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 LTE and then download the Gapps file.
- After enable the USB Debugging option on your Galaxy Tab.
- Next connect your Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 LTE to your PC via USB and then transfer both the files to the SD card of your handset.
- Then switch off your Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 LTE, detach the USB cable and move your handset into Recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode, clear cache from your device by pressing the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option and then tap on “wipe cache partition”.
- Now it’s time to install the Custom ROM file on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 LTE. To start the installation process, click on “install zip from SD card” and select the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CM13 Custom ROM that you moved to the SD card in step II. Then click install to start the installation process. Wait still the installation is finished.
- Follow the same procedure to install Gapps on your Galaxy Smartphone.
- After successful installation, return to the Recovery mode menu and press “reboot system now”.