Root twrp Oppo A83-
Root twrp Recovery for Oppo A83is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Oppo A83. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that Means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Install Custom Mod’s and tweak your phone using various tricks.
Rooting is the Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installedsystem app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps using the uninstaller. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Oppo A83.
1. This Guide is work Only on Listed Phone So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, Here
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
Require tools and Files-
|SP Flash tools||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|twrp /Porter Dev only||Download|
How to Install twrp Recovery on Oppo A83-
Not available at this time use twrp Porter to Port Self. or wait some time while we Port for this Device. twrp porter
Last update 14/6/2018
Note: twrp will be added to article when it available..
Please Note that this Guide Require Some addition Knowledge about Development if you Don’t have Please Don’t try it. or Do at own Risk.
How to Root Oppo A83-
Step 1 First of all we need Stock boot image & Scatter File so take it from Stock ROM or Follow this Guide to backup unRooted Stock ROM Here
Step 2. Now Flash Downloaded official Firmware using the Listed Guide on Firmware Page.or Skip if you have Dumped Firmware.
Step 3. after that fully bootup your Phone. then transfer Magisk Manager.apk file to Your Phone and Install it.
Step 4. then transfer boot.img file from Firmware folder to phone.
Step 5. turn Data Connection on and Run Magisk Manager,
Step 6. wait Some time When it say update Magisk. then Click Patch boot.img File
Step 7. then Point Stock boot.img file in Magisk [transfer to Phone in earlier step]
Step 8. and Wait while Magisk patch it. Done Patched_boot.img Placed in Magisk folder of Phone’S Storage. transfer this file to Your PC.
Step 9. Now We have 2 way to Flash it First via SP flash tools and Second Via fastboot..
Step 10. For SP tools:
- Run SP flash tools Load Scatter File[Scatter File available in backuped ROM folder Which we have backup in First Step]
- uncheck everything and then check boot only
- under boot.img Load Patched boot.img
- Now Click Download and Connect your Switched off Phone to PC.
- wait For Success Done.
- Congratulation! your Phone Now Rooted….
Step 11. Done. open Magisk manager you can see everything in Green.
Follow Video Guide- Here
- If you are unable to Done using above Guide then just Follow this without PC Guide.
- if toolkit unable to unlock the bootloader Then Flash Rooted boot.img using the SP flash tools [MTK Only]