Huawei MediaPad X2 is a good quality Tablet, which comes with 7.0 inches Super PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display powered by 1.5 GHz Octa-core processor along with 3 GB RAM and the device runs on Android V 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. If you are using this Tablet and looking for a way to root it, you are in the right place as I have given a step by step tutorial to root Huawei MediaPad X2 here.
By following the rooting tutorial given here, you can be able to root Huawei MediaPad X2 Tablet and get the ability to install custom-built Android applications, custom-made recoveries (TWRP or CWM recovery), install custom ROM firmware’s, etc.
1) Although the rooting process given here is not a data-loss process, it won’t hurt to have a backup of personal data on your Tablet. So, take a backup before getting started with the rooting tutorial.
2) Make sure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup in it before getting started with the rooting procedure.
3) Now enable the USB Debugging Mode in your Tablet by following this path: Settings ->Developer Options -> USB Debugging. If you can’t see the developer options in your device Settings, then enable it by following this path: Settings -> About Phone (tap on the Build Number for 5-7 times to enable it).
4) Next, download Huawei MediaPad X2 USB driver and install it on your computer so that you can connect your device to PC.
Once you have finished all these preliminary tasks, you can move forward to the rooting tutorial given below.
Tutorial To Root Huawei MediaPad X2 Using iRoot:
1) To get started, download iRoot (formerly vRoot) and install the application in your computer. Once done, launch iRoot in your PC.
2) Now connect your Tablet to the computer using original USB data cable. If you have installed the USB driver of your device on the computer properly, then iRoot will identify your device.
3) Next, click on the green “Root” button to begin the rooting process. Once the rooting process gets completed, your device will automatically reboot.
4) Now, click the “Complete” button and unplug your Tablet.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully finished rooting Huawei MediaPad X2 Tablet using the iRoot One-Click Rooting tool. For confirmation install Root Checker for Android in your device and confirm your device’s root privileges.
If you encounter any issues while following this rooting tutorial, kindly let us know by dropping a comment below.