Device name : Motorola Droid
Model number : Turbo XT1254
version : Android 6.0.1
Language : Multi
How to remove Google account from Moto Xt1254
How to remove Google account , Bypass gmail ,FRP Lock reset,
Here is the solution of all above questions.
- Download above apk files and put it into memory card with OTG Cable
- Install Sunshine APP and Temporary Root your Mobile or Use any other Tool for Rooting Your Mobile
- Run the Kingo Root Apk to root the Device, This will fail but have to try many times and finally you dot success
- Install Terminal app and open and type these below commands
- content insert –uri content://settings/secure –bind name:s:user_setup_complete –bind value:s:1
- The better way is to copy this command ( content insert –uri content://settings/secure –bind name:s:user_setup_complete –bind value:s:1) In text file and then run via ES file explorer ESN Editor and copy and past in Terminal …
- After command go to setting and make reset you done.
Note : please make a back up of your device before install or update Firmware