twrp Root Wiko View-
Root & twrp Recovery for Wiko View is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Wiko View. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Custom Mod’s on it, You can tweak Your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installedsystem app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Wiko View.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device. So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Must create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
Require tools and Files-
|twrp Wiko View||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
How to unlock Bootloader Wiko View:
Follow this Step by Step Guide to Unlock bootloader Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Wiko View-
Step1. Download twrp Recovery for Your Device From above and extract[if zip or rar] inside a folder
Step 2. Download adb folder From above and Fastboot driver Installer From above
Step 3. then follow Bellow Instructions,
Step 4. Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
Step 5. Now Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on Your pc, Go to adb folder connect device into pc open CMD Here and type command .
ls -l /dev/block/platform/soc/7825900.sdhci/by-name/ (7825900.sdhci may be different, so use tab to find the correct file)
in the list, you will have a file with “recovery -> /dev/block/XXX” (XXX may be like mmcblk0p22)
cat /dev/block/XXX > /data/local/tmp/recovery.img
adb pull /data/local/tmp/recovery.img
fastboot flash recovery “CUSTOM recovery.img”
Step 10. Done
Note- if we provide toolkit then Run toolkit exe and follow on Screen instructions.
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]