Root twrp Alcatel Idol 4/4S-
Root & twrp Recovery for Alcatel Idol 4/4S is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Alcatel Idol 4/4S. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Custom Mod’s on it,
You can tweak Your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installedsystem app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Alcatel Idol 4/4S.
1. This Guide is Work only on Listed Device. So please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data, So Must create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing,
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Shut Down.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it Will cause bootloop.
Features of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Require tools and Files-
|twrp Alcatel Idol 4/4S Complete package||Download|
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
|adb fastboot tools||Download|
How to unlock Alcatel Idol 4/4S:
Follow this Step by Step Guide to Unlock bootloader Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Alcatel Idol 4/4S-
1. Download the rootpackage.rar i have included, and decompress to somewhere safe.
2. Install SugarQct and install the drivers that came with it. (In the SugarQct installer, not the usb driverfolder)
3. After that has finished, open the usb driver folder and run the setup.vbs script there. It should only take a second or two to run.
4. Plug phone into pc.
5. Place supersu.zip onto phone. You can put this anywhere, doesn’t really matter.
6. Turn phone off and place into download mode. (Phone must be plugged in to allow download mode)
4. Open sugar with phone plugged in. Be sure to upgrade sugar if you can’t see the 6055u in the list.
Set to 6055u, go to options, select save user data. Now press upgrade.
5. While sugar is downloading overwrite the r*****.mbn in bin/6055-*****. This folder appears once you start to download to the phone. You must rename the twrp_recovery_idol4_6055.img to the name of the r*****.mbn.
6. Overwrite again while files are being written. Do this as many times as you please. I only overwrote it more than once as a safety precaution.
7. Before sugar has completed fully, but after files are written, this should be around the time when it starts to download more files. As long as the writing completes you are good to go.
8. Turn phone on and enter recovery mode (power + volume up).
9. In the custom recover menu tap install and install the supersu.zip from the directory you placed it in.
10. Give it a couple of seconds (mine took 30 or so)
11. Allow phone to be rebooted and its now rooted!
How to Root Alcatel Idol 4/4S-
Check other articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]