Things which you need to follow before :
- Take a backup of your data.In case something goes wrong.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Go to > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging.
- If Developer Options is not located under settings then enable it by going to Settings > About Phone > Device Info and tap on Build Number for about 7-8 times. And then go back and follow previous step.
- Make sure you have at least 50% battery.
- Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources option.
- Connect your Lenovo A6000 smartphone to your PC and install the application (CDROM) which you can see in your My Computer/This PC. ( This is important, I tried many other tutorials without installing this and my phone was not showing up. But after installing this, my phone was showing up on adb)
- Setup ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC from here.
- Download the following Recovery.img and SuperSu Files for Lenovo A6000 from the below:
Installing CWM On Lenovo A6000
Step 1 : Extract the files which you downloaded.
Step 2 : Copy the recovery.img file to C:Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot or C:Program FilesMinimal ADB and Fastboot directory.
Step 3 : Open the C:Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory and press and hold shift key and right click anywhere inside the folder at the empty space and choose open command window here.
Step 4 : Now in CMD type:
Step 5 : Now type
adb reboot bootloader
This will reboot your device into Bootloader / Fastboot Mode.
Step 6: Now type
fastboot boot recovery.img
Once flashed type the following command to reboot Lenovo A6000.
Now you have successfully installed CWM on your Lenovo A6000 smartphone.
Source : www.findrom.info
Thanks visit mysite