Today we will guide you on to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus. Today an XDA Senior Member fire855 built Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus in XDA forum. This is not a stable build of AOSP 7.0 Nougat. So install it on your own risk. Here are the list of what’s working and what’s not working.
- Fixed FMRadio issues (volume control, recording)
- Fixed sensor calibration
- Fixed wifi issues (5ghz wifi hotspot)
- Fixed DRM issues
- Updated apns
- Switched to new audio policy configs
- HW de/encoding
- This will work on Jiayu S3 Plus Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus
Step 1: First of all, you need to boot into Recovery [First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option ]
Step 2: Before installing the custom ROM, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
Step 3: Swipe to WIPE
Step 4: Now Click the Install Button to install the AOSP ANDROID 7.0 Nougat
Step 5: Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
Step 6: Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
Step 7: For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Android 7.0 on Jiayu S3 Plus Successfully.
More from my site