How to Flash Stock Rom on Oppo R15 Pro
We are going to Flash Stock Rom on Oppo R15 Pro . In this guide we have used (QFIL) Qualicom Flash Image Loader Tool to flash the Stock Firmware on Oppo R15 Pro And we include Official link to Download Oppo R15 Pro Stock rom and all Needed Files. your device may get bricked And flashing stock ROM is the only way to go out. To perform this advance process of Flashing stock ROM please Go Step by step. If you got any error then leave a Comment.
Oppo R15 Pro p beta then.
- Download the new firmware heredirectly onto your OPPO R15 Pro.
- Power down your oppo device.
- Hold the power button and volume down to enter recovery mode.
- Select “Installation of Upgrades. from recovery”
- Find the downloaded stock firmware in your downloads folder and just tap “Upgrade.”
Why I want to Flash Stock Firmware
If you have an Android device, you may require flashing Stock ROM/Firmware under various circumstances. If you have flashed custom ROM , Custom recovery or Custom kernel and facing several issues or if you want to Full Unroot, Unbrick,Rollback ,then you have to flash stock ROM to bring your device back to it’s original state. Read More – Stock Rom vs Custom Rom
Why (QFIL) – Qualicom Flash Image Loader tool?
(QFIL) which is also known as Qualicom Flash Image Loader tool is a cross-platform application. We use QFIL for flash Stock Rom and to fix the hard brick device. This is a very user friendly tool QFIL is used on qualcomm devices. This allows you to flash stock firmware on qualcomm smartphones and Tablets only.It will not support to the devices having chipsets other than qualcomm.Read More – Check whether my one is Qualcomm or any else
- Qualcomm Flash Image Tool is compatible with windows 10, windows 8.windows 8.1,windows 7, windows vista, windows XP.
- This tool is only support for the devices which have qualicomm chipsets. How to Check?
- Take a proper back up of your data before you start the process.
- Maintain the battery charge percentage least 60%.
Read More :Rooted and Now what?
Steps for Flashing stock ROM on Oppo R15 Pro
Step 1 :
Step 2 :
Step 3 :
Download Stock rom For Oppo R15 Pro
Step 4 :
- Now open QFIL.exe file.
- After QFIL launched you can see this below box.
Step 5 :
Power off your Oppo device. By Pressing power key
Step 6 :
Then connect the Oppo R15 Pro into PC and press volume up or down button. Read More: Increase Ram Size on your Device
Step 7 :
Then click the browse button.Then locate the .mbn file.
Step 8 :
when you add firmware file image loader will automatically take the rest of firmware data.
Step 9 :
Installing Stock Rom on Oppo R15 Pro
Now click the download button. Read More : Enable OTG (pen) on Your Device
Step 10 :
The process will take 10 – 15 minitues. After completing the proces your Oppo R15 Pro will be utomatically reboot. Read more: Increase Internal Memory Size on your Device
congratulations now you have successfully flashed your Oppo R15 Pro
Frequently Asked Questions Listed Below
Download Fail:FireHose Fail:FHLoader Fail:Process fail in Oppo R15 Pro
- in QPST tool.. select flat build
- for “select programmer” select program_emmc
- for XML, select raw program & then patch0.
then “Download” option wil get highlighted.
press vol+ & connect flashing.do not leave vol+ key untill flashing complete.
one of our user help this “Pressed down button before plugging in with turned off smartphone. Then it only gave me one possible port choice and when I clicked download the name changed into Qualcomm 9008”
Download Fail: Unable to download Flash Programmer using Sahara Protocol
The most important part is you need to be connected to QDLoader 9008 port. not any other port!
To connect to 9008 port follow these instructions carefully:
- Turn you phone off and disconnect usb cable
- Press and hold Volume Up button and now plug the usb cable inn and at the same time press and hold power button for 3 second and then leave power and volume button. You will see logo blink for a second on your phone. Remember you have to press power button at the same time you plug inn usb cable. Keep trying and your computer will start installing drivers for Port 9008
no port available error
If you getting Sahara Fail error, Copy Firmware Folder to C:/Program File/qualicomm/QPST/bin as in where the QFIL is located
sahara fail error
If you getting Sahara Fail error, Copy Firmware Folder to C:/Program File/qualicomm/QPST/bin
Download Fail:System.Exception: Failed to Upload the emmc images to the phone using Firehose.
In error, the firmware file is damaged. Try to download and flash again.
Thank you for coming to our Page. If this page helped you , So then please share this website to all Social Medias like Facebook ,twitter and Reddit so then Others can find this Oppo Guide. Finally If you have any problem then don’t hesitate, feel free to Leave a Comment with Error Message.So one of team our team member will help you as soon as possible.