So then, you need to download an .apk from a third party website but you should enable unknown at first. So, if your phone comes pre installed with MIUI 8 or you have updated your phone to MIUI 8 then you might be searching for a way to enable “unknown sources” on MIUI 8.
How to Enable “Unknown Sources” on MIUI 8
- Grab your Xiaomi phone and unlock it.
- Now, from the home screen go to settings.
- Scroll down until you find the “Additional Settings” option, tap on it.
- Then, tap on the Privacy option.
- From there, scroll down and find the “Unknown Sources” option, tap on the toggle to enable it.
That’s it; Now you have learned how to enable “Unknown Sources” on MIUI 8 phones. If you have any questions do not hesitate to use the comments box. We will try to assist you as soon as possible.