This tutorial is for Torque Droidz Blast. Not the Torque Droidz Blast X. You can check out the official picture for your reference.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Torque Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button simultaneously. You must Press the Power Button first before pressing the VOLUME UP and wait until you see a phone with exclamation mark.
3. Press Power Button or Volume up to activate Android System Recovery (I forgot the exact button to press, but it’s either of the two button)
4. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the Power Button to confirm your selection.
5. Reboot your phone.
Note: If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment. If you have time please can you confirm the button to activate the Android System Recovery, so I can update the blog post. Thank you.
More from my site
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Zap and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account It's been a while since I posted a Hard Reset tutorial. And here I am again, this […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Duo and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account I was tired yesterday and I do not have the time to make this blog post about hard […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Trend and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account Hey,This tutorial is for Torque Droidz Trend. Just check out the procedure below. Im […]
- Remove password, pattern lock, gmail account in your Torque Droidz Dash Another tablet came into my workplace and I decided to write another tutorial on how to […]
- Remove password, pattern lock, gmail account in your Torque Droidz Avatar TV Alright another tutorial for Torque, and this one is for Torque Droidz Avatar TV. […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Slim Duo and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account This tutorial is for Torque Droidz Slim Duo, you can also found the video tutorial […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Easy and remove Password, Pattern Lock and Gmail Account A cute little phone came to my workstation and this is the Torque Droidz Easy. I already […]
- Hard Reset your 3Q RC9716B and remove pattern lock, password and gmail account This rare tablet just landed in my workplace. It is the 3Q RC9716B. This tutorial is to […]
- Remove password, pattern lock and hard reset your Nokia X Nokia X drop by in my workplace. And the owner of this phone forgot the password. This […]
- Hard Reset your Aftron AFMID7150 and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account The Aftron AFMID7150 a rare tablet again came to my workplace. I was surprised that this […]
- Hard Reset your O+ 8.52 and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account I will gonna upload the firmware for this phone. It is the O+ 8.52. Meanwhile check out […]
- Hard Reset Oppo JOY R1001 and remove password, pattern and gmail account Hey,I got a tutorial to hard reset your Oppo R1001 or also known as the Oppo Joy. Just […]