This tutorial is for Star Mobile Up. Just follow the instruction below. I will post my full ROM dump of this phone. I’m still uploading the files.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Star Mobile Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Press and Hold Volume UP + Power Button simultaneously. Keep holding the buttons until the phone power up and you will see an android robot.
3. An Android with exclamation will appear with “no command.” word in it. Press POWER Button to activate android system recovery.
5. Select wipe data / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the VOLUME UP to confirm the selection
6. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache
first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a comment.