The MyPhone A919i Duo came into my workplace and Im writing this tutorial in how to hard reset your Myphone a919i Duo 🙂
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in MyPhone Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button. Keep pressing and holding until the phone power up and until you see a green robot.
3. Press Power Button to activate Android System Recovery.
4. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the MENU Key (left capacitive key) to confirm your selection
5. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a