This colossal phone came to my workplace and made a tutorial to hard reset your MyPhone A919 3D. Check out the tutorial below
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in MyPhone Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN + Power button. Keep pressing the button until a menu will appear. Press VOLUME UP to enter in Android System Recovery
3. An Android Robot will appear, to activate the Android System Recovery Press the POWER Button.
3. Select wipe / factory reset, press Volume rocker to navigate and press the MENU Keyy (left capacitive key) to confirm your selection
4. Reboot your tablet.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a