This tutorial is for Lenovo A680. I will also post the ROM for this particular device.
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Lenovo Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME UP + Power button. Keep pressing and holding until the phone power up, release only the power button when it power up and wait until you enter in Android Recovery Mode
3. Select wipe data / factory reset. To navigate press the VOLUME ROCKER, to confirm your selection PRESS VOLUME UP
4. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a
More from my site
- Lenovo A680 stock rom / firmware to unbrick your phone Hi,I have a new firmware and this is for Lenovo A680. I had to upload the files by part […]
- Hard Reset your Lenovo A269i and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account Im back 🙂 I got a new tutorial. This one is for Lenovo A269i. You can check out the […]
- Hard Reset your Lenovo A60+ and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account Lenovo phones are a bit rare in my area, but this Lenovo A60+ came by with gmail account […]
- Hard Reset your Lenovo A690 and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account Lenovo phones are a bit rare in my area, but this Lenovo A690 came by with gmail […]
- Hard Reset your Lenovo A706 and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account Oh my Lenovo A706 drop by in my workplace and had to write this tutorial for hard […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Zap and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account It's been a while since I posted a Hard Reset tutorial. And here I am again, this […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Blast and remove password, pattern lock and gmail account This tutorial is for Torque Droidz Blast. Not the Torque Droidz Blast X. You can check […]
- Hard Reset Oppo JOY R1001 and remove password, pattern and gmail account Hey,I got a tutorial to hard reset your Oppo R1001 or also known as the Oppo Joy. Just […]
- Hard Reset your 3Q RC9716B and remove pattern lock, password and gmail account This rare tablet just landed in my workplace. It is the 3Q RC9716B. This tutorial is to […]
- Hard Reset your Torque Droidz Trend and remove password, pattern lock, gmail account Hey,This tutorial is for Torque Droidz Trend. Just check out the procedure below. Im […]
- Remove password, pattern lock and hard reset your Nokia X Nokia X drop by in my workplace. And the owner of this phone forgot the password. This […]
- Hard Reset your Kata T2 and remove password, pattern lock, gmail acount This is my first time to post a Kata brand. And this is the Kata T2. This procedure will […]