I got a tutorial to hard reset your Oppo R1001 or also known as the Oppo Joy. Just follow the instruction and I also have a video for your reference if you can’t understand my carabao english hehehe 😀
Hard resetting / factory resetting your phone will solve the following issues:
1. If you forgot your pattern lock
2. If you forgot your gmail account
3. If you forgot your password
4. Apps that automatically force closing
5. Stuck in Oppo Logo (sometimes does not work if the firmware is totally damage)
NOTE: Performing hard reset will erase your data.
To hard reset:
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Press and Hold VOLUME DOWN + Power button. Keep pressing and holding until the phone power up and until you see RECOVERY MODE in your screen.
3. Select your preferred Language first (press power button to confirm)
4. Select wipe data and cache, press Volume rocker to navigate and press POWER Button to confirm your selection
5. Select wipe data and cache again and select yes (touch the screen).
6. Reboot your phone.
If performing hard reset did not succeed, you need to wipe the cache first in the android system recovery before performing wipe / factory reset.
I hope this tutorial helps you.. If you have any question just drop a