|Android Lollipop 5.0 Rom for Asus Zenfone 6|
The users of Asus Zenfone 6 can now update their handsets to Android 5.0 Lollipop using Develapor preview ROM.
You need to have complete backup of your device
Make sure your device is charged upto 70%
You also need to ensure whether USB debugging mode is enable.
Most important is you need to root your device for that you can visit unlockroot.com and follow the steps its quite simple.
1. Download Android 5.0 Lollipop ROM for Asus Zenfone 6 from below link. Put all the parts into the same folder, then double click on ROM-Part1.rar, all the other parts will unpack and combine automatically. If any problem with the ROM, maybe because the ROM have corrupted during the download process, you can try to re-download the ROM.
2. Install the ROM Manager on your Asus Zenfone 6 . Get it from Google Play Store, then install the clockwork mod recovery. You also can use ROM Installer application from JRummy Apps Inc.(Get it from Google Play Store).
3. Connect your Asus Zenfone 6 to your PC employing the USB information cable. Copy the “ROM.zip” file you downloaded to the SD memory card.
4. Restart your device in the recovery mode using ROM Manager. As soon as in Recovery Mode, go to ROM Manager and select backup/restore to back-up your information.
5. From the Recovery Menu do a total data erase (including Delvik Cache). When completed, go back to Recovery Principal Menu and choose Flash ROM from SD Card. Navigate the location you copied the ”ROM.zip” file and follow the directions for installing Android 5.0 Lollipop on your Asus Zenfone 6 . As soon as the installation is over, just reboot your Asus Zenfone 6 device, and here you go, you’ve just upgraded it to the new Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Thanks visit mysite