- 1 Official Android 8.1 Oreo for Meizu M6 Note
- 2 Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for Meizu M6 Note
- 3 Disclaimer
- 4 Download Android Oreo for Meizu M6 Note
- 5 Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Meizu M6 Note
How to Update Meizu M6 Note into Android Oreo: Meizu M6 Note is running on Android 7.0 Nougat and you guys (Meizu M6 Note users) wanna taste the latest Android 8.1 Oreo on Meizu M6 Note then in this guide we will teach you how to download and Install Android Oreo on Meizu M6 Note. Read this full guide without skipping.
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A37
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A57
- How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4/4X, Mi Max Prime
- Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device [Without Root]
Official Android 8.1 Oreo for Meizu M6 Note
Meizu M6 Note comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat and powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Adreno 506. It has 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080p), this device comes with 16/32/64 GB ROM and 3/4 GB of RAM. If talk about battery then it can give you the battery life of about typical a day with 4000mAh. It has all the necessary sensors and fingerprint is also there.
We will teach how you can Download and Install Android Oreo for Meizu M6 Note. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Now, you guys also want to enjoy the latest android Oreo on your Meizu M6 Note. So, don’t worry we have talked to the developers and they are saying soon official Lineage Os 15.1 will be available for Meizu M6 Note. Till now no android Oreo is available from the company or the outside developers for Meizu M6 Note.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for Meizu M6 Note
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo for Meizu M6 Note.
Download Android Oreo for Meizu M6 Note
Lineage OS 15.1 for Meizu M6 Note
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for Meizu M6 Note
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader Meizu M6 Note.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Meizu M6 Note using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your Meizu M6 Note into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.