- 1 Official Android 8.1 Oreo for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX
- 2 Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX
- 3 Disclaimer
- 4 Download Android Oreo for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX
- 5 Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX
How to Update LEAGOO KIICAA MIX into Android Oreo: LEAGOO KIICAA MIX is running on Android 7.0 Nougat and you guys (LEAGOO KIICAA MIX users) wanna taste the latest Android 8.1 Oreo on LEAGOO KIICAA MIX then in this guide we will teach you how to download and Install Android Oreo on LEAGOO KIICAA MIX. Read this full guide without skipping.
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A37
- How To Install Android 8.1 Oreo on Oppo A57
- How To Enable Face Unlock on Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4/4X, Mi Max Prime
- Download Pixel 2 Launcher on Any Android Device [Without Root]
Official Android 8.1 Oreo for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX
LEAGOO KIICAA MIX comes with Android 7.0 Nougat and powered by MTK6750T Octa Core. It has 5.5″ (13.97 cm) display with a screen resolution of Full HD (1080p), this device comes with 32 GB ROM and 3 GB of RAM. If talk about battery then it can give you the battery life of about typical a day with 3000mAh. It has all the necessary sensors and fingerprint is also there.
We will teach how you can Download and Install Android Oreo for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX. We have given all the downloadable links and download all the files. We will update the ROM version whenever it gets the update. This ROM may have some minor issues. This ROM is not stable for now.
Now, you guys also want to enjoy the latest android Oreo on your LEAGOO KIICAA MIX. So, don’t worry we have talked to the developers and they are saying soon official Lineage Os 15.1 will be available for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX. Till now no android Oreo is available from the company or the outside developers for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX.
Pre-Requirements Android Oreo for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX
- Make sure your phone is charged up to 80%
- Your device is rooted.
- Make the Backup of important apps, messages, and contacts.
- Latest CWM/ TWRP recovery must be installed.
- Do not try this guide on any other Android device.
Before starting this tutorial make sure your device is rooted and has the latest custom recovery like TWRP/CWM. Androidtalkie.com is not responsible for any damage caused to your mobile during the process. DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. How to Install Android Oreo for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX.
Download Android Oreo for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX
Lineage OS 15.1 for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX
Steps to Install Lineage Os 15.1 for LEAGOO KIICAA MIX
- First of all, Install TWRP Recovery and Unlock bootloader LEAGOO KIICAA MIX.
- Download the Lineage os 15.1ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it to your Meizu M6 Note using your data cable. (put it on your SD card or pen drive, because we never know which ROM clear your data.)
- Reboot your LEAGOO KIICAA MIX into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Down + volume up + power key.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, clear Wipe Cache/Dalvik and then go to install and flash the Lineage Os 15 ROM. After this flash Super Su & GApps files, then go back and reboot it.