If you are the owner of Oppo F3 then you know that it is running on Android Marshmallow which is very outdated and since the release of this device, it got now android update even it didn’t get the nougat update which is very disappointing. Here in this article, we gonna share the development status of the lineage 15 for Panasonic p85. Here we’ll share everything like if you can Download Android Oreo on Oppo F3 or not.
Oppo F3 is quite an old device and also a budget oriented as it is available for rupees 5999 on Flipkart and Amazon so it is very affordable. It has some nice specification like It is powered by Mediatek MT6750T Octa Core 1.5GHz which is the medium class processor. It has 4GB of RAM 64gb of storage which is quite good for the daily purposes and little gaming, you can even expand its storage with the help of SD card. It has a screen size of 5 inches with IPS LCD display. It is running on the operating system Android Marshmallow 6 and has a very good battery of 3200 mah which last very long.
As far we know that Oppo F3 may not receive the official android oreo update but there are high chances of custom ROM release for it which will be based on Android Oreo. As far we know that developers of LineageOS 15 are working on the custom ROM for Oppo F3 which is based on Android Oreo. But the actual date of the release is not yet released. If any time the custom ROM based on android oreo will release we’ll update the links here. Download Android Oreo on Oppo F3
We are not creating the how-to guide to install LineageOS 15 on Oppo F3 if you don’t know the steps of how to install. Whenever the LineageOS 15 for Oppo F3 will release you can follow the installation steps.
Thedroidtricks.com won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused to your mobile during following this guide but we are pretty sure if you follow this article carefully nothing will go wrong.
Download Android Oreo on Oppo F3
Download Lineage OS 15
- This guide is only made for the Oppo F3 smartphone.
- Charge your mobile up to 80% before performing this guide.
- Make sure to backup your all files, apps, messages, etc as all the things will be deleted after performing this.
- Your device must be root.
- Your device must have TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your Oppo F3.
How to Install Android Oreo (Lineage OS 15) on Oppo F3
- First of all download all the required things from the download section.
- Now take your mobile device and connect it to PC or Laptop
- Transfer all the downloaded things to the root of your SD card.
- Now switch off your device
- Now press volume up+ power button at the same time.
- Now you will reach the screen like this:-
- Now you have to tap on the wipe and do wipe data factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Now back to the screen and tap on install
- Select the LineageOS 15 file which you have copied earlier.
- Once that done, you have to simply install the Gapps package.
- Now go back and tap on reboot.