Three unarmored ranged attackers. Who the heck taught these guys to throw spears!?! Who thought that was a good idea?
Spear Goblins Strategy
- Spear Goblins can be a good backup to higher hitpoints troops such as the Giant.
- Can be used effectively to take down air troops such as the Minions or Balloons when they are distracted.
- However, if the Spear goblins are unprotected, the Baby Dragon (an exception to the air troops) will take them out easily with 1 or 2 blasts of its area damage.
- The same can be done with any splash damage troops (Bomber,Dark Prince etc).
- Spear Goblins are a great defense to your Towers against enemy air and ground Cards.
- As with other low hitpoint cards, the Spear Goblins can be easily eliminated by spells and troops that deal area damage, such asArrows and the Bomber, taking into consideration the spells slight duration to cast, to lead the spells impact point.
- Due to their low Elixir cost, Spear Goblins are easily disposable and can be used to block an enemy Prince’s charge.
- Spear Goblins are also an alternative to Archers.
- These troops are best used along with multiple high hitpoint troops.