The number of people getting locked out of their Android devices after a factory reset is increasing daily.
This is mostly due to the fact that Mobile phones that run Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and 6.0 (Marshmallow) Mobile Operating Systems are now ruling the market.
Even users on lower versions like 4.4 are looking to upgrade. Sometimes going the extra mile to install a custom firmware if Official OTA Firmware Upgrade isn’t available yet.
WHAT IS FRP? FACTORY RESET PROTECTION?
FRP is a security method that was designed to make sure someone can’t just wipe or reset your cell phone if you’ve lost it or stolen. It starts with and version called LOLLIPOP, Is quite good but so annoying because people are selling or trading or even giving away phone with FRP enabled and it makes things difficult for the next user.
Take this steps before giving your phone away
The problem is sometimes mobile phones are not stolen. They are sold to friends, given away to family etc.
if you’re going to give away your Android 5.0 or 6.0 Smartphone (lollipop, marshmallow), do the following:
- Remove any screen pattern or screen lock codes.
- Go to Settings > Accounts and remove your Gmail Account. If the new owner is with you, Add their Google Account.
Well this is a comprehensive solution to unlocking FRP enabled phone.
How to Remove FRP on All Cpu Chipsets Mtk Spd and Qualcomm Here
- Download the fastboot file here.
- Deactivate your anti-virus if you have one
- Run the fastoot file from the zip follow the prompt
- Reboot the phone into bootloader through the recovery (fastboot mode) see it recovery
- The phone will reboot and the FRP is removed
Download File FRP All Chipset Link here